Sunday, February 1, 2009



Remie was so excited to have her cousin Brinley come down and stay the night with her this weekend! They are such good friends, they miss each other and don't get to each other enough! But when they get together it is a party and they have a great time! Brinley got to our house Saturday morning at about 6:30 which was good cause she feel back to sleep so when they got up Remie had thought she had spent the night so she was all excited that she got to stay Saturday night too! Shawn started when Brinley comes and spends the night he always goes and gets them crowns and Princess stuff and they always get a Princess Breakfast, they love it and I think would be very disappointed if they didn't get it, so that is how the day started on Saturday morning. Then they was off to have a fashion show, they crack me up they found Remie's old dance costumes and put them on. Shawn moved the coffee table and put a stool next to it so they had a platform to poss on and dance on, Then he turned on some dance music for them and away they went! I got out the camara and they wouldn't stop posing, HILARIOUS! And of course Ryklee had to be in on the action also. I am glad they are such good friends and have such a good time together! There was to many pictures so I had to make a slide show. Shawn the whole day was sitting there saying what have I got my self into, I need to leave there is to much estrogen in this house, why do I always have to do this crap? He is so full of crap, he loves it! His girls have him wrapped so tight around his fingers, it is not even funny! He is an awesome Dad to his little girls! I love my girls! They are so much fun!

6 comments:

CEltonMomma said...

Okay... I am pretty much speechless! These pictures are SO funny and cute! I just want to know where Bin go those legs from. She looks like a much cuter version of Barbie. Shawn is a dork. This morning when he came over he told me he went insane yesterday. But it is always his idea to give those girls what they want. Tell him he is a softie! And to quite acting so hard!
Anyways it looks like you had a real fun day!

bonnie said...

Looks like you had quite the girl party. It is so much fun when cousins can get together for sleep overs.

Lori said...

What FUN! Girl parties are always the best.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest dang slide show. Those three are all girl and can they ever pose. What a fun time for them, it made me really miss them.

Sunny said...

i totally did not recognize Brinley! she looks so tall! how fun I love the slide show! i think our husbands put on a tuff act but they really love all the girl stuff! although I think we are MAXED out on girls! your girls are so darn cute! it makes me want to be a kid again!

Sunny said...

I have decided i want Shawn for an uncle!!!!