Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Husband Tag...

1- Where did you meet? In High School, I was dating one of his friends and we all went on a double date. He took me and my boyfriend at the time home and we made out in the back of his Fire Van(it was classic) the whole way while Shawn was driving.

2- How long did you date before you got married? 4 very long years, well 2 of the years was very long!

3- Where did he propose? Up American Fork Canyon in 4 feet of snow, while being video taped.

4- Where did you get married? Timpanogos Temple

5- How long have you been married? Almost 7 years, WOW I can't believe He has put up with me for so long!

6- What is your favorite feature of his? His lips.

7- What is his best quality? His scence of hummor

8- Does he have a nickname for you? Babe

9- What is his favorite food? Lasagna and Shepards Pie

10-What is his favorite sport? Snowboarding

11- When and where did you have your first kiss? In front of his house in my car.

12- Who said I love you first? He did

13- What do you like to do together? Go to movies, hang out together after the kids are in bed when it can be just the two of us.

14- Do you have any kids? Yes, Remie and Ryklee

15-What is his favorite music to listen to? Kindof funny he likes country the most, but he listens to a little of everything.

16- What do you admire most about him? He always is there to make me laugh and smile when I am having the worst days and he is always patient with me, I think that that is probably a pretty hard task!

I thought this was really fun! I am tagging EVERYONE THAT READS THIS! It is always good to think of all these good things!


3 comments:

Sunny said...

this is awesome! this shows how in love you two are! we love you guys!

J.E. said...

This tag is great! I'm gonna have to do one, it's so good to learn more about you & Shawn.

bonnie said...

That was cute. You guys are so cute together.