Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Lucky Leprechaun





Happy St. Patricks Day! Shawn gets into every Holiday(well when it comes to suprising the girls with things!) He has made a fairy or something for every Holiday just so he can buy the girls a treat! Today it was the Lucky Leprechaun that visited our house! Remie loves it, she always gets so excited when she wakes up to things setting out on the table for her. Today there was a lucky pot of gold and treasures, a beany and a lucky necklace! All Ryklee cared about was the chocolate treasures, imagine that!
I love that Shawn does this, Thank you Babe for being an amazing DAD! Our girls are so lucky to have you!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

SHOP said...

Fairy aye? That's awesome!

bonnie said...

Thats great, don't tell my kids they were asking my what they get for st. patties day. I said you get pinched. I know I should be a nicer mom, I did make green eggs and leftover corned beef for breakfast. ;)

The Owen Family said...

Aren't they BEAUTIFUL little girls...

Sunny said...

Your good my kids don't even know about st. pattys day!! that's horrible!

C. said...

Those are the two cutest girls ever! I may use this lucky leprechaun idea!

Colby

Lori said...

What a great dad! I was wishing I would of done something.