Thursday, April 9, 2009

I can't believe my baby is 2!

Okay so I am a slacker and didn't get this post done when I wanted to! We celebrated Ryklee's Birthday last friday and I am dying, I can not believe that she is 2 years old! She is not my little baby anymore, okay so she hasn't been my little baby for a while but I am kindof having a hard time with it! Although she is so much fun! She is so full of life and personality and is very independent! I hope we can channel that in a good direction! She is so fun to have in our family. She is always making us all laugh. Some of her favorite things are.....her sissy, her Daddy, her grandma and grandpa, any treat, she is really into Mickey and Minnie Mouse right now and she loves to be outside! She is so ready for summer! Oh and she loves to make messes! She loves to get into all my hair stuff and make a mess of it! Her and Remie have so much fun together. They are constantly up on the coffee table dancing and singing together. Happy Birthday Ryklee, WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

JoMamma said...

TWO YEARS OLD... I can't believe it either. It is amazing how fast time goes by. Happy Birthday

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me celebrate with you. That girls is so adorable I can wait to get to hug up on her some more this next week. I have told the whole family about her. Cute Post!

karisadarling said...

If she loves mickey mouse so much, you guys need to come and stay with me and we can go to Disneyland.