Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Whipple Resort!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We went to Arizona in April and stayed with my Aunt Debbie. We had a great time. It is always crazy when we all get together. We went to the zoo one day, lounged around the pool, and had a crazy time. This is some of the pictures from that. There was many more pictures from this trip but I chose the cute appropriate ones of my kids to put on here! Thanks Whipples for having us and putting up with us!
Funny story, well we was at the zoo, you can see in some of the pictures that we was by a pond and the kids was trying to feed the ducks and there was turtles in the water that they was feeding. Well me and Sunny decided to help them catch some turtles, dumb idea, I don't think that is what they are there for, but anyways, I caught a turtle and then I was telling the kids to touch it. Well Ryklee was really intrigued by it and so she wanted to hold it. I wouldn't let her hold it, it was kindof big. So she was touching its shell and then it sunk its head back into it shell, well she wondered where it's head went so she stuck her finger in after it and it bit it, She is probably lucky it didn't bite the tip of her finger off! I felt so bad, so I guess it isn't a funny story. We laugh about it now, I think that it scared her for life. She is always randomly holding her finger up saying "turtle bite me!" Sad, that was not one of my bright mom moments!
 

 

The Last two pictures are taken of the girls at Easter time. They are so much fun! They keep us so busy, they are both so full of it, it is a good thing we love them!

0 comments: