Sunday, June 28, 2009

I LOVE relaxing Sunday drives!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We got up and got going this morning and decided that we was going to go and drive around the Alpine Loop, stop and Cascade Springs, then continue over the mountain into Midway and have lunch. It was so relaxing and we had so much fun. I love living 5 minutes from American Fork Canyon, it is such a pretty canyon to drive up and the girls always enjoy it. I took these pictures today and when I put them on my computer and was looking at them, it kindof made me sad. They are getting so big and growing up so fast! Remie is starting kindergarten this year, I can't believe it! They are so much fun and I am so thankful for my two Angels! (I know sometimes they don't act like angels, especially Ryks, but they are my little Angles!) I don't know what I would do without them!

4 comments:

JoMamma said...

Those girls are so beautiful. You took some wonderful pictures. I'm glad you had a relaxing sunday drive. It's so nice just to get away from everything and just enjoy our kids and the beauty of the outdoors.

Unknown said...

I am glad you are blogging,I have missed see what you are up to and seeing the cute pics of the kiddos.

SHOP said...

Looks like fun! We miss being out west!

karisadarling said...

I haven't been to your blog in a while and it is so dang cute! I should come more! I wish I could have see you when I was in Utah. Zoe sleeps with that blanket you made her every night. It seriously is my favorite thing! your girls are so adorable!