Monday, January 10, 2011

A little late but Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

We had a great Christmas this year! Kids make Christmas so fun! I love watching there faces as they walk into the room and see the lights on the tree glowing and the presents under it! I thought this year that we would definatly be having to deal with the kids waking up at 3 in the morning but no at 7 Shawn was so ansy and could not wait any longer and he had to wake them up. My favorite part of Christmas morning was we got up there and the kids wanted to read there letters from Santa very first and then they was very concerned about me and Shawn opening the presents that they made for us before they opened theirs. It made me so happy I love my little kiddos! Remie made me a blanket this year(with the help of her amazing Grandma)that I absolutey love! Best Christmas present I could have received. Then the kids made Shawn an apron with there hand prints on it. He loves to cook and loves his new apron! Mom, Dad and Brennan came down and watched the kids open their presents and then we went up to their house and had breakfast and just enjoyed being there with them! We are so grateful for all the family we have around us! We hope everyone had a great Christmas and I hope this next year can be a great year for everyone!




Razdyn wondering what the heck it is that Santa brought him and not quite sure what is going on! I love this little boy! His little face just makes me smile!


The girls opened up their helment in the house and thought that they was helmets for their bikes we had to tell them they might want to look outside cause we thought those helmets might be for something a little bigger than their bikes! I am not sure what they thought about their go-cart but after going out and riding it they love it!



Mom and Dad gave the kids books that was personlized with their names as the main character and then some of their cousins names were through out it. Mom also made all of the grandkids matching pajama pants. These was 2 of Remies favorite Christmas present. All the kids looked so cute in there pj's!

0 comments: