Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Boy is growing way to fast!

I cannot believe he is growing so fast! This week he decided he was going to roll over and start to eat cereal. I can not believe he is 20 weeks! Why can't they stay in that little baby stage for longer. It makes me sad but I love each new stage they come to! He is such a happy boy and makes everyone in our house smile. He loves his big sisters if they walk in the room he follows them and when they look at him he gets a huge grin on his face. I think he looks forward to when Remie gets home from school because as soon as she walks in she picks him up and bounces him. If he is upset it calms him right down. Ryklee tries to do everything her sister does with him to help, gotta love it but sometimes it is a little to helpful! He loves her though. I am so glad I got a little boy. He is so much fun and I am hoping a little less dramatic than his sisters, we will see! He just needs to slow down, how do I pause time?






He was smiling until I would pick up the camera to take a picture then he turned very serious!

1 comments:

ShAuNa said...

It does go by too fast! He is so stinkin cute! His eyes are gorgeous!