Sunday, December 14, 2008

The cutest little snow bunny ever!

So Brennan took Remie to give her ski lessons for her birthday, her Dad was a little disappointed that it wasn't one of us taking her. I was suppose to be taking her this year to teach her but that was not going to be able to happen, so since Brennan is teaching ski lessons at Solitude he took her for us. So this is her Dad the night before, it was so funny he had her all bundle up just to make sure that she was going to be okay! It was a crack up how he was being, he loves his little girls and was very concerned!

And wouldn't you know she starts possing in her outfit!
I love this picture!
Remie getting her skiis so that she is all ready to go!
And we can't forget the helmet and goggles!
The day went well for them. They left at about 7;45 and I was expecting to see them home a little after noon, I didn't think Remie would make it a whole day, but to my suprise they stayed the whole day and didn't get home until almost 5!
Remie had a lot of fun learning how to ski and Brennan said that she did awesome! Thank you Bren for taking her! She had a blast! I really wish that I would be able to take her up this year, but maybe next year!

7 comments:

bonnie said...

She looks so cute, I bet she ski's better than I can....:)

J.E. said...

These pictures are fabulous! My favorite one is the one where she is on the ski lift and there is snow falling behind her. She's so cute anyway- I just love it!
Hope you're doing well. It was good to see you on Sunday!

karisadarling said...

So cute! I am going to in UT next week. Can you still do lunch some time? facebook me and let me know a good day for you!

Sunny said...

This is a crack up. Since when didn't rems pose! I think that's great that she got to go. What a Character! Rem's your outfit is simply darling! love ya!

JoMamma said...

That is awesome. She is just so adorable. Next year you'll both be on the slopes!

Aimee Wilson said...

Hey Calie! Roni just told me about your accident and I felt so horrible for you! Thank heavens your kids are ok and you are recovering. You are so brave to let Remi ski! One of these days I will get the courage! Let me know when you are doing hair again, I loved it when you did mine.
-Aimee

J.E. said...

Cali-
Where did you get your little training potty for Ryklee? Your mom was telling DeAnn about it, and it sounds so cute... Let me know!