Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

This child loves her CHOCOLATE!

Little Maycee, she is the cutest little thing and she is just as full of it as she is cute!
YUMMY Thanksgiving Dinner!
CHEESE! These two are quite the pair when they get together!
Treats anyone?
Idalie is the happiest little baby! Watch out Corb and Sun here comes little Maycee #2! HA HA!

The Morning after Thanksgiving and we are all still tired!
These two are quite the little pair! They are full of trouble!
Ryklee thinking that it is funny to put Idalies cloths on!
I love Thanksgiving! What could be better, good company, lots of food and SHOPPING! We had a great Thanksgiving this year, we spent it in Montana with Corby, Sunny, Crew, Maycee, Idalie and Mom and Dad. Thank you for letting us come up Corb and Sun we had a blast! I just have to say that I have so much to be thankful for! First of all I am thankful that my family is all here and healthy! I am also thankful for amazing parents! I don't know what we would do without them! My mom is amazing! She has totally taken care of my family the last month and still is! I love you Mom! I am thankful for an amazing husband, and my two precious little monkeys! I love my family! I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

CEltonMomma said...

Dang we have cute kids! The picture of Idie in her lepard print kills me. She changes SO much each time I see her. It looks like they all had a great time. We need to get together!

bonnie said...

So glad you had a good thanksgiving. Can't wait to see all of you @ the baptisim... So did you do the all night shopping trip this year:)

karisadarling said...

I am so glad you had a good Thanksgiving, you deserve it! I love all the photos, all the kids are so adorable!

Sunny said...

ha ya josh carter i finally figured out how to change my awesome pict you put on of me! Your blog is very cute! I am so glad that you came for Thanksgiving! We miss being away from you guys we have to much fun together!