Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Shawn!

Shawn and his two most precious things in his life! Shawn is the best dad ever to his two little girls! They both have him wrapped so tight around his finger it is not even funny! He tries to act tough when it comes to them but all they have to do is look at him and say "Daddy please" and pretty much they get what ever they want! Thank you Shawn for being an amazing Dad! Your little girls love you soooooo much!

Thank you babe for being a wonderful Husband! I am so lucky to be blessed to have you in my life! I am so glad that about 11 years ago I meet you and that you have put up with me ever since! I love you and I hope that you have a great Birthday! We are all so lucky to have Shawn as part of our lives! He is the one that always keeps our family going and on the right track!
I had to put this pitcure in here! I think that it is so funny of Shawn in this little helmet! Shawn is always up for a good time and he is hilarious! He is always there to cheer all his girls up whenever needed! Shawn you are the very best in all our eyes! We love you!

5 comments:

CEltonMomma said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! I love that you put the picture of him in Ky's helmate I freakin Love it! No but seriously... Shawn Happy Birthday! You really are as good as Calie says. We love you!

bonnie said...

Happy birthday Walnuts, You are the best and you are so cute with your girls, ALL of them. we love you happy birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHAWN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Have a great day Shawn boy, We Love you

J.E. said...

Happy Birthday Shawn!!!

JoMamma said...

Those are such wonderful things you wrote. I'm glad you both have each other. Happy Birthday Shawn.