Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hairstylists in training!

So Mom had a ot of help. She had to cut Dad's hair, he was starting to look like a girl and we was going to have to buy him silk panties, and since I am not able to do it right now, Mom did it for him. Remie and Ryklee didn't think she needed to do it though, they thought they would be fine to do it on their own. Ryklee had the spray bottle and kept spraying Dad in the face and then she would crack up and almost fall off of the chair. It was so funny.

Remie tried telling Mom that she needed the scissors and that she could cut Dads hair if she just told her where to cut. She actually probably could she has watched me cut so much hair. So who wants to be her guinee pig, anyone?
This is Ryklee thinking she needs the scissors and to do the cutting.
It is amazing that Mom had so much help andhis haircut did actually turn out looking very good!
Since she couldn't cut the hair on the head I think she picked up all the chunks on the ground and cut them! I love my girls, they crack me up! They are so stickin cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those girls are something else! You better keep your scissors hidden and sleep with one eye open, now that they have a taste for it.

bonnie said...

I'll have to send JON over and let them PRACTICE on him...hahaha