Saturday, November 22, 2008

My cute little Dancer!

Remie performed her first Performance with the company team that she is on, on Friday Night! It was so much fun to watch and they did a great job! I think that they was all a little nervous but was so cute anyways! They did a Christmas Dance at the Poinsettia Festival in Highland. I love to watch her dance!

All the kids had a good time after she danced, they had cookies for all the kids to decorate, and of course my little sugar fiends loved that!

Ryklee enjoying the performance!
Thanks Jed, Candice, Kylie and Steele for coming and watching Remie! She loves to have people come and watch her!
Ben, Heather, Jack and Mack also came to support Remie along with Grandma and Grandpa Elton, Uncle Brennan and Grandma and Grandpa Wall. Thank you everybody!
Aren't these little boys cute! I love all my little nephews! I have to enjoy them because I don't think that I will ever get a little boy of my own!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Remie looks so adorable, tell her I wish i could have seen her dance! She is growing up so fast. Have a good Thanksgiving!

J.E. said...

Ohhh, I love that she is a little dancer. I'm crazy about little girls. I think I'm in the opposite boat as you, I don't think Colby and i will have a little girl. His Dad's side only produces males i swear! Anyways, looks like she had fun.

bonnie said...

Remie looks so cute. I bet she did a great job!!!

JoMamma said...

She is so cute. It must be so fun to have a daughter or two.