Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Can't believe my little girl is 5! HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMIE!

Wow, I can not believe that it has been five years since Remie came into our lives! She is so funny and she definatly made our lives lively! She keeps us very busy trying to keep up with her! She is such a daddy's girl and has him wrapped just as tight as she could around her finger! I remember when I found out she was a girl I didn't know what to think, I didn't think I was cut out for girls at all but know I have two and I wouldn't trade them for the world! I love being a mom to my two little girls! Remie is such a big helper, I couldn't ask for a better little girl. She has her moments but I love it! She has come along ways since her rocky start 5 years ago! Happy Birthday Remie! We love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Remie, We Love you!

J.E. said...

Oh my goodness. 5 this year? Next year she's off to Kindergarten! Happy Birthday Remie!

Sunny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR REMIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
just imagine my beautiful singing voice.. . have your mother sing it to you and then you'll get the picture! Lol