Thursday, December 2, 2010

Meal Makin Momma

This is a post for my sister in law, Candice. She has started a food blog. She post some great recipes on it. She is a great cook so they are all delish! She is totally inspiring me to do better at making dinner and trying new things which both are something I struggle with big time. I hate grocery shopping and trying to decide what to make but I am loving her having her blog because it is helping me out a ton! Everyone should check it out! www.mealmakinmomma.blogspot.com She also has a page on facebook. Love ya Cand!

3 comments:

CEltonMomma said...

Yeah! Thanks Cal! Love you too!

JoMamma said...

Sweet. I get so tired of the same old same old and would love to eat out all the time, but that is not agreeable with my waistline or wallet.

The Bishop Family said...

Man oh man the pics of the snow make me miss Utah bad!
Todd