Monday, December 13, 2010

Where does the time go?




So this is a few days late but I guess better late than never! It was my little(well not so litte) Remies birthday last week! 7 years old! HOLY CRAP, that kills me! Happy Birthday Rems, I love you! I don't know I think about what a blessing she is to us every birthday but for some reason this birthday I was really emotional about it all! I thought all day about all the emotions, blessings, and feelings that came the day she was born, there was a lot of them! I am just so thankful that I have her and the I get to be her mom! She is such a special girl and she makes all of us so happy! She is the best big sister and I am so thankful for that! Her little sis and brother love her so much! So on her birthday the poor little thing was sick. I felt so bad she woke up at 5 in the morning because she was so excited to go to school on her birthday and celebrate with all her friends at school when we told her she couldn't go because she was sick she cried for about an hour. It broke my heart. She kept saying I can't stay home and just do nothing on my birthday. Well this little girl is a lucky one and has a great dad so after we laid around and didn't do much during the day he suggested that we go get gingerbread houses to build, a movie and we could cook dinner at home. So he put a movie on and I was in starting dinner when the baby starts crying so he tells me to go sit down and get him feed. I was in the other room for about 15 minutes and when I went back into the kitchen he had been very busy. He had asked Remie a couple days before her birthday where her favorite place to eat was and what her favorite meal was and she told him she wanted to go to the Old Spagetti Factory and have spagetti and meatballs. So he made her spagetti and meatballs he had a tablecloth out with seven candles in the middle of the table and had it all set and ready for a candle light dinner. He even found our favorite Spamoni ice cream we get there. She was in watching her movie and had no idea what was going on. So when it was all ready me, Shawn and Ryklee sat at the table and yelled at her to come eat. When she walked in we all started singing Happy Birthday. You should have seen the look on her face! It was so cute she was so excited! Her daddy loves this little girl and tries everything he can to make her feel so special! It was such a fun night and made her birthday! Things said about Remie around the dinner table: Ryklee-"I love that my sissy plays school, house and dance with me." Mom-"I love what a big helper Remie is. She is always willing to help me out with whatever I ask!" Dad-"I love what a great big sister she is and how she is so good with her brother and sister!" Razdyn and Ryklee both light up when she walks in the house from school. One of the first things she does is picks her brother up and bounces him. If he is screaming he stops immediatly! Happy Birthday Rem! And thank you Shawn for being an amazing dad and making sure she had a special day. I got to take her on Friday for her birthday with her grams, and her aunts and girl cousins from my side of the family to Park City and stay in Hotel, it was a PARTY! So fun, I am glad everyone was able to make it and celebrate with us! We ate lots of food, swam and stayed up tell 2:30 in the morning chatting! Thanks for coming everyone we love you!

0 comments: