Wednesday, December 15, 2010


This is the only recent pic I could load on here since Calie does most of the pic taking anyway, So let me start off by saying I never give my wife enough credit for EVERYTHING she does. I never, ever tell her enough how greatfull I am for her and all she does. From the time she gets up in the morning till she goes to sleep she is running, and typically it is for everyone but her, Doing hair, keeping up with kids, homework, dance stuff, helping out at the school, and then dealing with me, not to mention all then other things life throws at her. She honestly works so hard and never gets told enough how much it is noticed. Thank You Love.
From the time we had been dating till now I see how much her love for me has changed (somedays more then others granted) but always I know that no matter what happens during the day back then and now, she will always give me a big hug and tell me she loves me. The children are so lucky to have her. I know right now they might be a bit on the crazy side but she always will be the one to look at me and tell me to remember they are kids and enjoy them.
Calie I am so happy to have you in my life, I know there are ups and downs, some amazing and others amazingly disasterous, but always your there to say you love me. I always remember that night at the park when we sat and ate Kit Kats and Hot Cocoa and talked about how no matter or how bad anything ever will get, not only does candy and cocoa taste delicious, but that we will always be happy with each other. I love you for that, for the simplicity of us. We have had some major things go on, but still we sip our Cocoa and enjoy the Kit Kats. I love you so much and hoe you take time for yourself to realize how much not only I love you but your amazingly crazy children do as well. Keep smiling and know that we all love you no matter what. K. Your Fam Always and Forever.

1 comments:

s + k = z said...

Calie! I love you and miss you! This is such a great post! I feel like I should make a trip to Utah just to see you! Your family is adorable!

XOXO